FRONT RANGE HARNESS - POPULAR EVERYDAY DOG HARNESS
NEW 2020 COLOURS & DESIGN FOR RUFFWEAR'S POPULAR FRONT RANGE HARNESS!
It's a secure, durable dog harness that is great for everyday use or can be used as a training harness as it has both back and front chest lead attachment points. Easy to put on, it has great 4-way adjustability to fit most breeds.
When using this harness for training or when you need a bit more control, there is a reinforced webbing attachment point on the chest. The idea behind this is that if a dog pulls too hard when the lead is attached to the chest, it will pull them around towards you. Hence, when used alongside proper training techniques your dog may learn that pulling does not get them where they want to be.
Here are a few more details on its features:
- Two dog leash attachment points - one on the back and another on the chest - A strong alumimium V-ring centered on the back is great for everyday walks. A front leash attachment point made from engineered nylon webbing/
- Full adjustability - the harness has 4-way adjustment so securely fits most shapes and sizes.
- Reflective trim - means that your dog will be more visible in low light conditions and a light loop to attach The Beacon light to boost visibility.
- Light padding for comfort and to stop rubbing - on the chest and belly make it more comfortable for your dog to wear for long periods and helps minimise the chance of rubbing. The harness itself is made of a durable ballistic nylon.
- Easy to put on/take off - just slip the harness over your dog's head, then clip the 2 side buckles
To size the harness measure around your dog's girth. Measure the chest fairly snugly so that it stays secure. If you measure your dogs to be in-between sizes, choose the larger size.
|Size||Dog's Chest/Girth Measure|
|XXS||33 - 43cm (13-17")|
|XS||43 - 56cm (17-22")|
|S||56 - 69cm (22-27")|
|M||69 - 81cm (27-32")|
|L/XL||81 - 107cm (32-42")|